Actually, he got quite annoyed when we kept saying that to him! And, he said, "I did NOT want those for Christmas!!!!" Although we could see them starting to poke through. Oh well. Someday he'll appreciate the fact that he was toothless at Christmas time.
He has become a little addicted to playing www.funbrain.com . I try to limit his computer use and he does have his computer in his room without internet, but he still seems to beg to play funbrain. So, Wednesday afternoon, while we were waiting on calls from doctors, etc and I was resting, I watched him play this and I guess he got an outstanding score. So, he asked me to take his picture with it! :)
We had a VERY wonderful and MERRY Christmas! We did make it up to my parent's house for Christmas and had a relaxing and fun-filled day. I have MANY MANY MANY pictures- as usual so will try to share them over the next week or so. We still have some traveling left to do, depending on how I'm feeling and also some major CLEANING to get done. I'm nervous about the test that I'll have done on Monday. The doctor has suggested he thinks it is a particular thing, which is very serious and I'm nervous that the test on Monday will actually confirm that. Either way, I'm trying very hard to give it up to God right now. I'm tired of feeling like this and need to get something figured out soon. Yesterday, God gave me strength to be out of bed to celebrate Christmas with my boys, and then I reclined in a chair all afternoon, so felt a little better. We had supper at my parents and the opened gifts and that about did me in. My hands fell asleep and were tingly and my feet started to get numb and I felt incredibly light-headed like I would pass out. I could NOT breathe hardly at all. It was exhausting just trying to breathe. So, instead of our traditional late-night Christmas celebrating by enjoying our presents, spending time vegging with the family and eating ourselves silly with chocolates, sweets, homemade goodies, and playing card games, we left early and came home so I could rest. So, prayers would still be greatly appreciated.
Hope you all had a very safe, warm and merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment