Here are a few pictures of Mr. Malachi being the odd duck that he is sometimes. Happy December to you! Its hard to believe we're already in December already.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Homework Bound
The trip to western KS was great! The weather was fabulous and I have a TON of pictures to share. However, I must accomplish something on my project tonight and the boys have been doing a wonderful job for Shawn, so I'm off to get that done.
Here are a few pictures of Mr. Malachi being the odd duck that he is sometimes. Happy December to you! Its hard to believe we're already in December already.



Here are a few pictures of Mr. Malachi being the odd duck that he is sometimes. Happy December to you! Its hard to believe we're already in December already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment