Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Still No News

Still haven't heard from the doctor's office, and I'm assuming I won't hear anything until I go back in this afternoon. It is comforting though to not hear anything because then I'm assuming that no news= good news. I remember back to when we had the sonogram of Logan while I was pregnant and they called us after we were home not even a few minutes and requested that we head straight back into the doctor's office. So, from the panic of that event, knowing how serious it was at the time, I'm comforted that whatever I have is NOT as serious or they would be doing something more rapidly. However, I still continue to feel awful and not be able to breathe. This morning I layed in bed until about 8:30, 2 hours after I'd woken up, just because I could breathe normally and wanted to enjoy it. But, as soon as I got up and out of bed and walked to the kitchen, I was again short of breath and struggling to catch my breath. I'm very comforted knowing that people are praying on my behalf and I've also been immersed in scriptures as I rest, which has helped a LOT.

My mom so kindly took Malachi last night. He is a ball of energy and as much as I thought I could keep up with him, it was darn near impossible right now with how I was feeling. I was also trying hard to not 'give up' and ask her to take him. I thought, "come on now, you can handle this. You're his mother!" But, I was incredibly worn out and exhausted by yesterday afternoon. I appreciate my family soooo much! There are just no words for how awesome of friends and family I have and I'm truly grateful for all of them.

Here are some pictures of Christmas at my parents house. It was Bella's (and Suzie's) first Christmas. However, Suzie, being a pet more than a family member, got her Christmas treat, but I didn't get any pictures of it. Bella. . . .well. . . .she is a bit spoiled, which is alright since she's the only "kid" my sister has. Just in the short evening we were there, Bella modeled 3 of her new outfits. My boys are very much in love with their canine cousin.

Here is Bella giving Malachi a kiss:

Bella got a new K-State jersey for Christmas:


Tarin and Malachi are the same size and 6 months apart! :)

And, finally. . . . Mr. Logan's new style .. . . he enjoys sleeping in his new Christmas boots! :)

No comments: