I survived a day of subbing in a kindergarten classroom. I did anticipate it to be fun, exciting and challenging. . . . and it was! It was also a bit exhausting and physically challenging. By the end of the day, I was having such a hard time catching my breath that I'd acquired quite the headache. I'm hoping that over break I can squeeze in some appointments and physical therapy to help the situation, but for now, I suffer through. . . ah. . . and do have a much better appreciation for the wonderful kindergarten teachers we have!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Logan's Presents
Last night, at Awana's they had a celebration for Jesus's birthday. They had cake and wrapped presents for others. Logan was working in his group, being helped by some of the middle schoolers. After he wrapped a present or two for his brothers, he exclaimed that now he would be wrapping a present for himself. Then, during the gift-giving when the boys returned home (no, they couldn't wait), they exchanged gifts and then Logan said, "oh, yeah, I have a gift from me too!" I said, "I wonder if you'll be surprised by getting a gift from yourself." And. . . what do you know. . . leave it to Logan- he was as excited, if not more about the present to himself! He said, "I didn't know I'd like this!!!!" I'm wondering if he has multiple personalities or personas. It just cracks us up how animated he is though.
I survived a day of subbing in a kindergarten classroom. I did anticipate it to be fun, exciting and challenging. . . . and it was! It was also a bit exhausting and physically challenging. By the end of the day, I was having such a hard time catching my breath that I'd acquired quite the headache. I'm hoping that over break I can squeeze in some appointments and physical therapy to help the situation, but for now, I suffer through. . . ah. . . and do have a much better appreciation for the wonderful kindergarten teachers we have!


I survived a day of subbing in a kindergarten classroom. I did anticipate it to be fun, exciting and challenging. . . . and it was! It was also a bit exhausting and physically challenging. By the end of the day, I was having such a hard time catching my breath that I'd acquired quite the headache. I'm hoping that over break I can squeeze in some appointments and physical therapy to help the situation, but for now, I suffer through. . . ah. . . and do have a much better appreciation for the wonderful kindergarten teachers we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Logan, he is so AWESOME! :)
Post a Comment