Monday, December 28, 2009
No News= Good News
I had my ECHO a little while ago. It seemed to go well. The tech really is not allowed to say much, but from what she said, I'm guessing it was good. We are still waiting on a call from the dr. office about results. I have another dr. appt. tomorrow to figure out more. I'm a lot more hopeful that it is NOT pulmonary hypertension, but they haven't actually confirmed it to me yet, so I'm just holding out hope that its not. I'm still REALLY REALLY weak and tired. I needed something from Target, so I tried to really quick run in and get it and try to slowly make it through the Christmas sale section. I made it 1/2 way back through the store before I was just EXHAUSTED. I mean, utterly exhausted and I was yawning like crazy to catch my breath, so I got my item and didn't go through the rest of the store. Its such a bummer to not be able to shop! URGH! I called my mom and asked her if she could take Malachi. I felt like after today, I wasn't strong enough to handle him. He was constantly wanting something- milk, food, toys, books. . . .etc. and I am so worn out. I'm praying they figure something out soon. And. . . I'm also praying extra hard that they confirm that it is NOT pulmonary hypertension. I've never so much wanted a doctor to be wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment