If you look closely, you can see 3 sleeping babies on the 2 couches:
This is what I felt like today! I told Shawn tonight- NO MATTER WHAT! No matter how big of a fit I throw, how grouchy I get, how grumpy and irritable I become. . . .DO NOT let me take another nap on a day before school! I was up until about midnight last night just wide awake, thinking "BRAIN WOULD YOU JUST SHUT OFF!?" Yep, it doesn't work, ya know. So. . . today I was dragging through the day, piecing on a few bits of chocolate and snacks. It also didn't help that I overslept so forgot my meds and that made me even more exhausted today and having trouble breathing and keeping up with my day. URGH! So, I'm making a resolution- (yes, before New Years) that NO MATTER WHAT- there will be NO napping from me on an afternoon before school- even if the screaming houligans quiet down, bless their hearts!
Last night, as you saw, we had the church Christmas program. The babysitter called to warn me that the ick had hit her house. She was on the mend, but her poor kids were battling the awful, hard-hitting flu. So, I decided that my kids didn't need to be in that environment right now before Christmas and all our travels we have planned. So. . . they stayed home with Uncle Brady today. I LOVE my brother!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment