Today we officially got our wills signed! Yeah, I know. It sounds so morbid, but had to be done. We also had a little bit of Christmas shopping to do, so were happy that some of our stores were open today so we could get that done. I mainly sat in the van while Shawn ran into the stores. I woke up thinking it would be a wonderful day since I could breathe and as soon as I stepped out of bed, I made it to our kitchen before my heart was racing and I was out of breath! So, shopping was VERY difficult today and I am starting to just plain be worn out entirely. I am trying my hardest to keep my energy level up so I can make this an amazing holiday for my boys. I would HATE to ruin any part of it for them because I'm being a bummer mom. Thankfully, my mom, brother, and sister have been terrific at helping me with them so far. And. . . Shawn is the most amazing husband ever! I go in Monday to have an ECHO done on my heart. I'm about terrified at what it could possibly be, but right now, I just don't even care what it is as long as I can start breathing better and live again. I feel as if it's worsened daily, so am not sure what I'll feel like on Monday! Day by day. . . minute by minute. . . second by second. . . . the Lord will give me the strength I need.
On a better note, we got a phone call last evening telling us that there was a string tied to Zach's front tooth and what should they do. (He was at Grandma's. Oh how I wish my mom didn't have to be so 'old-fashioned' sometimes. Pulling teeth gives me the creeps.) I said, "well, I guess if it gets pulled there, then the tooth fairy has to visit there." Uncle Rylan said, "well, he asked for ten thousand cents!" I said, "Holy cow! That's WAY more than he was asking for with the last tooth. He only asked for $20 for that one (which he didn't even get close to that amount!). Now he wants $100????" Rylan was quiet and then he said, "No. . . that's only $10." I said, look at the numbers again Rylan. Then, it was really quiet and he said, "holy cow (he used another word)! That kid is SMART! He's gonna make the tooth fairy broke!" I said, yep, only if he's around a guillable tooth fairy that isn't up on the going price of lost teeth! :) So, I can't wait to see my toothless boy that all he wants for Christmas is his 2 front teeth. Its so perfect! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment