Shawn's having an awful reaction to the poison ivy he was around a few weeks ago! Its still bothering him, even after he went to see the doctor last week. It's spread to his legs and he looks like a big case of chicken pox or something yucky! He's got scratches and "gashes" oozing everywhere and that's as graphic as I'll get. He is in pain, bless his heart. We went to Target where we just LOVE our pharmacist. She is WONDERFUL! Last time we went through our debit card didn't work for the order of Zachary's syringes & needles. Its never happened like that! Well. . . . she hinted to us that we needed to just write a check (hint, hint) and I said, there shouldn't be a problem. Our debit card is faster, easier and the same thing as a check. She said, "trust me- use a check!" When I looked at the reciept later, she'd given us the team member discount, which you cannot use a debit or credit card with! I thought- hmmmm . . . .she knows us so well that we're starting to get a team member discount! :) So, Shawn's medicine today was a whole whopping $2.72! Not too bad for 10 days worth of steriods. But, I don't know. Maybe the Major Leagues get them at a better discount! :)
So, tonight, we're just having a fun night. . . .cleaning, laundry, dusting, dishes, mopping . . . . oh, I mean the BOYS are having a fun night (that includes Shawn). . . Wii, ABC Family Christmas special, marker fun, christmas crafts, misc. mess making. . . etc! :) I'm off to finish homework. Stress be gone! :)
Here are some more pictures from Western KS. We play BINGO every year. Its a tradition that we continue in honor & memory of Grandad.
Malachi and his cousin (she's 3 months older):
Logan with his chocolatey face, trying to give Kelly (Shawn's twin brother) a kiss:
Malachi likes Kelly too:
No comments:
Post a Comment