Monday, December 7, 2009

My Future Football Player

I enjoyed a day full of intense learning about Cognitive Coaching. While it was wonderful information, I'm not used to sitting on my bum all day. In fact, I quite regularly "run" the halls of my school, back and forth. :) My mind did keep drifting to tomorrow. . . and the approaching snow storm that is forecasted and imminent. I don't want to be like Chicken Little (which just so happens to be the movie my boys are currently watching), but I have an inkling that this snowstorm is going to be a doozy. And. . . I'm thinking that I might not be able to make it to school tomorrow, which stresses me out just a tad bit, however I'm trying to let go of that stress. Knowing my luck, I would risk my life and that of my 3 children's to get to school, possibly late only to have the misfortune of getting thrown into an unruly classroom because a teacher was actually smart and decided not to risk their life to get to school. So. . . I'm nervous to see what the roads are like tomorrow morning.

As for my boys. . . .they are jumping at the bit to get out the door and into some snow, so I know that it would be wonderful to have 3 feet of snow for them to play in. Unfortunately we don't have any hills around us, so I'm not sure if they'd have luck sledding anywhere, but making a fort could be fun. Malachi's the worst with cabin fever as he tries his hardest to dart out the door every opportunity he gets. I'm thinking that soon he'll master the art of unlocking the locks and escaping.

On a separate note, Mr. Malachi has enjoyed playing football and tweeking his techniques, just like he watched his brothers get to do in the Chance Family Football game over Thanksgiving break.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: