Since I don't have any new pictures, these are from our Thanksgiving trip to western KS to visit Grandma Chance. Grandad and her were frequent garage-salers and would pick up lots of "treasures". She had a huge pile of 'stuff' for us to go through to see if we'd like anything. Since there really wasn't anything in there that we absolutely couldn't live without (and nothing we really needed to live with either), I let the boys choose 1 item to take with them.
Malachi found a school bus that used to be a crayon holder. It did get left at Grandma's house, but he sure had fun with it while he was there.
Zachary choose a picture of a coyote. Don't ask me why because he's terrified of coyotes, but nonetheless, he likes his picture:
And, of course, Logan got a rock collection. How perfect is that for him???? In case you missed it, he named them all "wocky" (aka Rocky).
I hope you have had a very enjoyable and productive year 2009 and are looking forward to a healthy, happy new year 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment