We got his 4 month pictures taken yesterday. And as much as I try to stay on a budget, its really hard when I don't have Shawn there reminding me that I already have millions of pictures at home and only so much space on the wall without making it look tacky! I wanted so much to order every single picture, but I think we made out alright with all my favorite poses. The photographer knows I'm a huge sucker for spending money on my boys. And, what's ironic to me is that when it's all said and done and in the future when I'm dead and gone, since they are boys, I doubt that they will really be interested in all their monthly baby pictures. So, really, it's more for me than for them, but just maybe they might want them someday or their wives will want them once they have odd looking kids and start wondering where those genes came from! :)
Today has nothing on the schedule, which makes it quite tempting to make a shopping trip to town and get a few groceries. I'm going to try to make some more home-made bread & pizza pockets & bierocks this weekend. And, of course I love my homemade pecan sticky rolls as well.
I have fruity Cheerios set out for our activity this morning. The boys will make patterned necklaces that they can snack on later. I have pity on Logan's future teachers as he will not sit and attend for the life of him. Maybe today since food is involved he'll be a little more attentive! :)
And alas . . . it is Friday. TGIF for sure! :)

They wore these outfits yesterday for pictures.
As you can see, they've grown a bit in 4 months- or at least Malachi has for sure!
1 comment:
Those are the CUTEST shirts!
Post a Comment