And now that I look at this pictures I see that he was in such a rush that he did not get his faced wiped off after brushing his teeth- note the choc. cake still smudged across it.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Junie B.
With Zachary reading so well right now, he was a little eager to get the bedtime story going tonight and didn't wait on me to get down to his bedroom. He's really into the Junie B. books and while we were taking turns reading pages, he now will hardly let me have a turn. I love his excitement and enthusiasm to read. It is amazing that he is reading books that my 4th graders read this past year and his is only 4 years old!

And now that I look at this pictures I see that he was in such a rush that he did not get his faced wiped off after brushing his teeth- note the choc. cake still smudged across it.
And now that I look at this pictures I see that he was in such a rush that he did not get his faced wiped off after brushing his teeth- note the choc. cake still smudged across it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment