Saturday, December 1, 2012

Meeting Liam

It seems like its just been ages since I met my newest nephew but it really has just been a few weeks. Liam was born at the end of October and he's already passed his one month birthday. He was so precious and cuddly. I enjoyed snuggling with him when he wasn't eating or crying. :)
Photobucket
Brienna had her 2nd birthday over Thanksgiving and while we weren't able to be at her party, we did try to spoil her with her gifts. We bought her this cow necklace. Malachi and her share a love for cows that is quite fun.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Brienna is very strong-willed and independent. She is quite vocal too about when she wants or doesn't want to do things. I can only hope she keeps this up as she grows up. Her determination could really be used for some great things someday!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The weather lately has been in the 60-70's and it is already December! I won't complain at all. I love it!We are getting a little more settled here at "home" and I finally decided that we could maybe hang some pictures around our house.

No comments: