Sunday, November 1, 2009

Something a bit Fishy

We had tuna helper today for lunch. Malachi liked it, but he was a bit confused about how to get the nutrients to make his hair more healthy. So, he slathered it thick and it, well. . . was a bit disgusting!
Photobucket
However, he had fun. . . and today it was just all about letting him be a boy, even if he was being a very messy, stinky boy!
Photobucket
My brother took some picture of the boys this afternoon. We were enjoying the beautiful weather and driving around looking for a nice place to "say cheese"! The boys have been awful to each other lately. I hate to pick on Zach, but he's been the worst instigator yet.
Photobucket
All the sibling rivalry made these pictures even all the more priceless for me.
Photobucket
Zach wanted a mo-hawk so much. They are very "in" right now, but I'm not sure I want it to be a permanent thing for him.
Photobucket

No comments: