Thursday, October 15, 2009

Music to our Ears

I would love to give my kids piano lessons so they can play and sing as out of tune as I do! :) Malachi really loves music and "pounding" on the piano. Its music to our ears, especially on days I have migraines. (Did you pick up the sarcasm?) Actually, its almost like payback for me playing the annoying piano drills when I was younger. Sorry about that mom, but in my own defense, you kept paying for me to take the lessons.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I do enjoy playing the piano and find it to be an amazing stress reliever, when I don't have added accompaniment.
Photobucket
I'm packing tonight to head to Topeka for a conference about reading. I'm SOOOO excited about it and hope to learn a bunch of new things that I can take back to be a better teacher!

No comments: