My OCD is spreading a bit to my kids as Malachi has started to try to rearrange the DVD collection. I'm not sure what he doesn't like about it, but he likes to take them all out and try to put them all back. Its kinda like me switching and re-organizing things over and over until I think I have them JUST so! This scene here makes my chaotic nerve go biserk though:
Finally, the last few pictures are the remaining ones from our capitol tour. I really would recommend it to anyone that is interested. Its such a beautiful place (which it should be for all the money of ours they have used), but its very historical and amazing.
The artwork is just something to be in awe over:
This was NOT part of the 296 steps for Zachary:
This is Logan scared of heights from the 2nd floor. Needless to say, he could humbly admit that he was not ambitious to climb to the top of the dome.
One of the house chambers:
No flash, so a bit blurry:
Malachi and Zachary were looking out from the 3rd floor window:
Sorry its blurry again. It was the only way I could get a semi-decent picture.
I kicked myself for not having my boys "dressed up" for pictures but this was such an impromptu trip and tour:
The artwork on the ceiling reminded me of Michaelangelo, of course, only what I've dreamed.
No comments:
Post a Comment