Logan went first at the doctors. He weighs 32 pounds (YEAH!!!!!) and was 34 inches tall (I think). He's fallen back a little off the charts, but we're still thinking he's just fine and healthy. The doctor didn't seem to have any concerns with him being a small boy. He did mention that Logan more than likely will need speech therapy to correct his /r/ sounds that right now sound like /w/. We just kinda think it's cute, but I'm sure it won't be as cute when he's 13. He did get 3 shots in his legs so he's now all set to go to kindergarten. He took them like a trooper and was so comical about it.
Malachi was a little hesitant about getting checked out. He weighs a nice 26 pounds (so Logan has passed him) and was almost as tall as Logan (darn it, I can't remember). I'd NEVER be good with twins! :) Malachi has a bad habit (ALL THE TIME) of reading and turning his books upside down. We thought it was just a fluke the first few times, but have noticed it is with EVERY single book he looks at! So, we were just wondering if something is going on with his eyesight or whatnot. The doctor said we could be referred to a special eye-doctor to check that out, but right now everything looks fine. So, that was great! :)
The doctor said that my heart sounded better and the chart I'd recorded with my blood pressure and heart rate does seem to indicate that the ablation might be starting to help my heart rate calm down a bit. So, I'm going to try to wean off the Toprol little by little, hoping that will help my blood pressure problem. I'm still on the new medicine as well as 4 others to help me absorb the sodium and maintain those levels in my blood to help my circulation. I feel better having this game plan and hoping that soon I'll be off the Toprol and won't be as exhausted and just utterly fatigued. Its nice to have the assurance that maybe the ablation did actually help something, even if it didn't solve my whole problem. I was just a little more optomistic that it would have been a quick fix!


My weekend started today. Tomorrow, we have a dentist appointment for Zachary and then allergist appointments for Logan and Zachary. Shawn has a very busy schedule at the hospital so he won't be able to help me with the boys tomorrow. This will be my first time in a very long time to take them out and about all day long and I'm nervous about it since I haven't had much energy and they seem to have more than enough energy for all of us! This warmer weather sure has been making me just itch for spring and summer to get here. I can't wait! (Because that would mean state testing is DONE with!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment