Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bella & Suzie Reunited

(In case you're wondering, this post was pre-published so I could have it publish when I was in the midst of parent teacher conferences.)

This past weekend wasn't just Logan's birthday party. It was a reunion for Bella and SuzieQ. It was the first reunion they'd had since they had their 1st birthday, on Feb. 9th. They're no longer puppies!!! :) They had a grand time together and definitely act like sisters. They boys were a bit more in favor of Bella, but I think thats just because they have Suzie around every day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After Jarin and Brendan left with Bella to head home, Logan wandered around the house aimlessly looking for Bella. When I told him that Bella left with them, he said, "oh! Well at least we still have a dog." I'm sure Suzie would appreciate that comment to some extent! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Logan's comment... they love both dogs a lot! The picture of Mali squishing Bella is priceless. The amount of patience and tolerance these dogs have is pretty high! :)

Anonymous said...

Brendan loves this blog entry! If you do more of these, he'd read more! :) Jarin